Updated September 21, 2021
Current NNV Office Operation Status
Northwest Neighbors Village staff are available Monday through Friday - 9:00 am - 3:00 pm. Contact us at 202-935-6060 or email@example.com.
Current Policy on Programs and Volunteer Services
In accordance with DC Mayor Muriel Bowser's extension of DC’s Public Health Emergency, Northwest Neighbors Village requires face masks for in-person programs and services.
We will contact members and volunteers directly and update this webpage when our policy changes.
Free Covid-19 Testing and Vaccination Sites
Testing - A list of testing locations, including where to pick up at-home tests, can be found at coronavirus.dc.gov/testing.
Vaccination Sites - A list of free walk-up sites can be found at coronavirus.dc.gov/get-vaccinated
Guidance for In-person Visits and Exposure
- Symptom screening. Check out this self-assessment tool provided by DC Health.
- Press pause. If you do report cold or flu-like symptoms (i.e. fever, cough, sore throat, chills,) we recommend that any in-person visits be postponed until your health status is cleared by a medical provider.
- Consider your risk. If you are unwell with another diagnosed illness (i.e. emphysema, COPD) that causes coughing or throat discomfort, proceed with caution. Individuals with underlying lung disease are at greater risk for becoming seriously ill from COVID-19. People have been known to carry the virus while not exhibiting symptoms.
- Wash your hands and cover your coughs and sneezes. Frequently practice good hand hygiene. Washing your hands with soap and water is preferred, however hand sanitizer made of at least 60% alcohol will work in a pinch.
- Self-quarantine. If you have any reason to suspect you may have been exposed to the Coronavirus, stay home, contact your health care provider, and follow these guidelines from DC Health. Please self-isolate to protect yourself and your community.
- Go back to the TOP