Limited capacity: Registration Closed
What kind of toll does this cumulative stress take on our body and brain? What are we learning? How do we expand our resilience repertoire to serve us for the long haul?
• Learn what it really means to be resilient over time
• Bring more awareness of your short-term coping behaviors
• Expand your knowledge of actions that foster and grow resilience
• Practice simple, effective resilience skills
• Leave with a way to strengthen your personal resilience
Take a deeper dive focused on what makes a person resilient, and learn how to strengthen your own personal resilience.
Presented by Barbara Beizer, Co-Founder, Resilience Lab, Leadership & Transition Coach
RSVP: Click above to Register Online or contact DCV Office at (202) 436-5252 or email email@example.com